I have been very fortunate to advise the following freshmen students at Yale:
- Eric Duong
- Hristo Staykov
- Evelyn Huang
- Calvin Schwart
- Elizabeth Bays
- J Joseph
- Antonio Medina
- Madison Papir
- Kenia Hale
- Anthony Ji
- Greg Naratil
- Jason Kim
- Kenny Wang
Julia Robinson Mathematical Festival:
In the last two years, and with the help of Yale’s Pathway to Science, I have co-organized Julia Robinson Mathematical festival at Yale. It is a celebration of mathematics where high school students come together to work collaboratively in groups to solve fun math problems.
Amin Karbasi is (was/will be) on the following program committees:
- ICML 2018 (area chair), 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- SIAM Data mining Conference 2018
- ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge and Discovery, and Data Mining (KDD) 2017
- ACM/SIGMETRICS, 2015, 2016
- Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2013, 2014, 2016.
- AAAI, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2016.
Amin Karbasi will be be co-organizing Discrete Structures in Machine Learning workshop at NIPS 2017.